Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

SpeaK English or Get Beaten...

Attending classes in the early morning is really amazing ( My early morning means 7:30, Not like somebodies 9:45 :-) ). When I was young, I used to go to 'Madrasa' at that time. Now this time, it's for Spoken English.
        I am sure that many of you will be thinking that what's the problem with my English. Actually I don't have any problem for writing. Even there is no problem with speaking. It's about confidence (Not my words. Got it as a compliment).
       I just came to say this all today because of the funny experience(may be funny just for me and my teacher). For others it was like getting beaten for every mistake they create. But in my case, it was like a simple task like counting. Others were really getting jealous and like that just  because I was safe every time he asked me anything. And I even made some others wrong by doing some weird acts. Anyways that was fun. But the real fun was on the last summer vacation when there was younger kids. I got great opportunity to teach them. That was really fun and  experience. Even though I don't want o mention anyone's name here in this blog spot, it will be a Shame for me if I didn't mention his name. My Spoken English teacher, His name is NISHAD. I love him a lot. Actually, every student of that institute does. But for me, it's one step ahead. I admire him. I want to be like him now. earlier my dreams were some other. Now, I don't even care if I have to leave engineering for that(literally)!.That's the way he inspires me.
          By the way, his ambition is to become a IAS officer. And I believe he will.
I think it's enough for now. See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment